Ideally Organic Fertilizer Suited Feed Additive Sodium Humate
|FOB Price:||US $1-1,000 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $1-1,000/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Metric Tons/ Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: GF-13-SH
- Shape: Powder
- Classification: Humic Acid
- M.F.: C9h8na2o4
- Application: Feed Additive
- Humic Acid (Dry Basis): Min. 60%
- Moisture: Max. 15%
- Purity: 98%
- Origin: China
- Kind: Organic Fertilizer
- Usage: Promote Plant Growth, Promote Flower Bud Formation, Increasing The Set of Fruit, Improve The Amino Acid Content, Raise The Protein Content, Toxin Absorbtion
- CAS No.: 68131-04-4
- Einecs No.: 268-608-0
- Organic Matter (Dry Basis): Min. 80%
- pH: 9-11
- Total Trace-Elements: Min. 3%
- Transport Package: Customized
Sodium humate has the prominent property to absorb toxins,which decide this product is naturally an important feed additive to poultry and fish , It also can be applied in a great number of fields,such as in the removal of toxic metals from wastewater or as a mud adjuster in oil drilling.
pecifications for Humic Acid
|Water Solubility (dry basis)||95.0%min|
|Humic Acid (dry basis)||70.0%min|
|Total trace elements||3.0%min|
|Sieve residue (0.5mm)||5.0%max |
Functions & Benefits :
1) Poultry feed additive: Sodium humate can stabilize of intestinal flora Fix micro-organisms, toxins and harmful substance in animal feed, in order to promote growth and stimulate the immune system.
Also can form a kind of protecting film on the mucosa cells of the intestine. This protection reduces the absorption of toxic substances, as they may occur as a follow-up from infectious processes or from residues from animal feed in the intestinal tract.It also has the distinct property to absorb toxins from proteins, toxic residues and various heavy metals.
2) Industry use: Sodium humate can be used for removing toxic metals and their ions from wastewater.
Sodium humate can be applied as an adjunct in dissolved air flotation cells to assist in the removal of trace amounts of grease, oil, liquid organics and suspended matter.
They should be considered as a special coagulant aid to be used in conjunction with water soluble polymeric flocculants for removal of soluble organics.
They can also be used as potential fluid loss additives in certain types of organic liquids to prevent seepage from lagoons or pit containment areas.
1) Feed additive: For poultry: Chickens, geese, ducks, fish and turkeys, mix 5-6g of this product per kilo of feed.
2) Industrial use: according to the specific working condition.
Wood stain ( Wood Dyestuffs ) is a product designed for protecting wooden surfaces and giving them a decorative finish.
Wood staining can be used to obtain the desired colour, to accentuate the natural beauty and texture of the wood, to imitate precious wood or conceal blue stain damage and other defects.
In addition to that, wood stains are used for protective purposes. The stains for surfaces indoors help to prevent yellowing caused by the UV radiation; the stains for surfaces outdoors also protect the wood from the adverse effects of weather.