Fine Potassium Humate Powder with 15% Fulvic Acid
|FOB Price:||US $1-1,200 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $1-1,200/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Metric Tons Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: GF-04-PH
- Certification: ISO
- Appearance: Flake
- Chemical Character: Chemical Acid
- Manufacturing Method: Mixed Compound Fertilizer
- Purity: 98%
- Einecs No: 271-030-1
- Nitrogen( Organic): 0.35%
- Humic Acid (Dry Basis): Min. 65%
- Water-Solubility: 98%
- Transport Package: Woven Bags
- HS Code: 3104300000
- Condition: New
- Application: Vegetables, Flowers, Fruit, Grain
- Infection on Soil: Physiological Acid
- Release Type: Controllable
- Type: General Compound Fertilizer
- CAS No: 68514-28-3
- Potassium(K2o Dry Basis): Min. 10%
- Moisture: Max. 18%
- P2o5: 0.02%
- Fulvic Acid: 15%
- Origin: China
|Appearance||black granule flake powder|
|Humic acid(dry basis)||min. 65%|
Potassium humate is ideally suited for addition with fertilizers, such as Urea. With prominent effect to release the locked phosphate by some ions such as Fe3+, Al3+, also can slow-release nitrogen fertilizer to promote the function of NPK fertilizers.
1. Improve the quality of the soil, help the soil to create crumb structure, keep the water & nutrients in the soil.
2. Enhance the utilization of N, P, K, also can chelate with trace element, Balance the Crops ' nutrients
3. Enhance crops' anti-stress capability like drought & cold resistance
4. Improve Quality of the fruit like watermelon, hami-melon, sugarcane, sugar-beet, etc...
5. Promote roots growth
6. Increase 20~30% yield
7. Adjust PH value.
8. Decrease harmful substance in the soil.
Base fertilizer: 5-10kgs per hactare with 100kg urea.
Also it depens on the soil condition.